- Our sale begins NOW and ends at our October Pack meeting.
- All online sales can begin now.
- Sign up for Show and Sells via your Trails End account.
- Money turn in date is at the October Pack Meeting.
- Popcorn Pickup is in late November.
Our Pack sales goal is for each Scout to sell at least $100 in popcorn. We plan to use the money we raise to maintain and buy new group camping equipment!
The Atlanta Area Council $750 Club Award is a pair on New Balance Shoes! Let us know as soon as you become eligible for the prize, and you can collect it right away!
The rewards system is in points, and points count towards Amazon Gift Cards!
- To set up an online sales site for your Scout, visit www.trails-end.com or download the Trails End app. You can use last years login if you have made an account before.
- We are Atlanta Area Council, Foothills District, Pack 121
- Online orders ship directly to the customer
- There are different products and different pricing available online via the Trails End app than you will see on the Take Order form. (see below)
- Any checks are to be made out to “Pack 121”
Download the Trails-End app to take credit cards, enter your take orders, and to take credit card for your orders.
- There will be free shipping days online, watch your email for info from Trails End.
The first image is what you see for direct ship options in the Trails End app. (Pay by credit card, shipped directly to the customer)
Items available for Take Orders (delivered to the customer by the Scout)
Items available for Online Orders (delivered directly to the customer)
Instead of passing out paper forms, you can download it here.